Clinical Student Onboarding Instructions
The university needs to complete the following and submit back to the Education Department email inbox [email protected]:
- Student Initial Attestation Form Part 1 (Pages 1 & 2)
- Student-Faculty Request Form (all yellow highlighted fields are mandatory and must be completed- be sure to scroll all the way to the end and fill in dates)
- Student Photos
- Must meet photo requirements outlined in the Student Badging Process guide
The following documents need to be completed and kept on file at the school:
- Hand Hygiene Attestation
- Located on Student Initial Attestation Form Part 2 (Pages 3&4)
- Contingent Health Care Worker Manual
- Complete pages 33 to 35 – Copy is to be kept on file at school
**These signed forms will be maintained by the school and available to the hospital per regulatory audit.
Please note, these forms need to be completed and turned in 3 weeks prior to clinical to allow time for our regulatory team to process.
Download Documents From the Form Library
Find Additional Resources By Facility
Click on your campus to find location-specific directions, reminders and additional paperwork.
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- AdventHealth DeLand
- AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- AdventHealth New Smyrna Beach
- AdventHealth Palm Coast
- AdventHealth Waterman